Thursday, June 22, 2017

Fae 5.8


~Charity~
The years past, and other than a few near misses none of us encountered the vampires again. Rochelle continued with her dancing, the dance company had wanted her to audition for several years now, I knew if she joined them she would move to the land that Kai and I had left, I just prayed that they would treat her better than they had treated us. I wasn't ready to see her go, so I kept saying no. Today she turns sixteen, and I've agreed to let her go. Sebastian kept up with his chess club for a while, but hadn't shown much interest in it for several years now. He spends much of his time exploring this tiny island we call home. Watching them cut into their cakes made me remember all the birthday's leading up to this one, and I began to cry. "Charity are you alright?" Kai asked as he put his arms around me. " I was just remembering when they were little. I miss that."  "We could always have another baby." "That sounds like a perfect idea."

~Rochelle~
I felt like I was flying as I danced back and forth across the dance floor. I had to perfect this dance for my audition. I am Sixteen today, and mom and dad have finally agreed to let me audition for the Dance Company. I have been trying for several years to get mom to let me audition, but for some reason she wouldn't, dad was cool with it, but not mom. Till now that is. I have never wanted anything as much as I want this.











~Sebastian~
Sixteen. For most turning sixteen is a big deal, but not to me, see to me it's no different than being fifteen or eighteen, I'll still be stuck in this town, population 42 and I know every one of them. When I was younger it was cool to know everyone in town, but now I hate it. Nothing ever changes here, the biggest thing to ever happen here was when the vamps moved in, I talked to one once, but mom freaked when she found out, and I've never done it again.  I would give anything to get out of this town, it's too quiet here, too bad no one gets to leave.







No comments:

Post a Comment