Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Chef 1.0

Hey there, my name is Marie Laveau, and this is my story.   I grew up in the foster system, constantly bounced from one home to the next, once I was old enough I left and came to the big city of Bridgeport, with the hopes and dreams of becoming a master chef
I can't say I was all that great, having never really worked in a kitchen, but I used to help out with my foster families and had a bit of a knack for cooking, so as soon as I got here I went and got me a job in a kitchen. It's not very glamours, but it's a start none the less. 

Speaking of new starts, I started seeing this guy, Matty Crewe. We've only gone out a few times, but definitely feel  the sparks, he makes me so happy,  I hope it lasts, as I haven't had the best luck when it comes to love. I tend to not get too close to people since it only ends in heartache







4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to start over! I'm glad you didn't give up. I went to read your last update and saw that your entire blog was empty! I'm happy to see that your posting updates again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am much happier with how it came out this time, I didn't care too much for what I wrote the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that you did decide to start over because sometimes we just want everything to be totally perfect. I'm glad to see that Marie is still with us and I'm going to read the rest of the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the new beginning. Hope it all goes like you want it to this time. We've all had those moments when we've needed a do-over. Looking forward to seeing where life takes Marie.

    ReplyDelete