Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Chef 1.1

So Matty....Yea so that's over, he apparently was only interested in me for a good time, I'm not that kind of girl.  So one night I decided to meet Matty at the club, we were having a good time dancing and kissing, man he was a great kisser...hmm oh yea, where was I? anyway, then things went bad,
 "c'mon Marie, you know I love you, let's go in the back and have some fun"
"Matty, I am having fun right here" " You know what I mean Marie, you say you love me, so show me" Matty said while pulling me towards the back. "This isn't what I want Matty" I say pushing him away."If you don't do this then we are through Marie!", he yelled at me , "Well then Matty I guess we are through"
The following morning I decided to buy something that I've always wanted, but couldn't have. You see growing up in foster care, I was shuffled from places to place so often  that even though I always wanted a dog, I was never allowed to have one, so I went right out and adopted one from the pound.
Her name is Rose, and she is going to be so spoiled, but finally I have my dog! I just love teaching her tricks, she's so smart, and picked up on the tricks so fast, I think we'll be very happy together.




A few weeks later I met I nice guy online, he's smart, funny, has a great job as a firefighter, the only downside is he lives in China, but I have entered to win a free trip, so hopefully I will win and then I can go see him face to face. 




3 comments:

  1. I like how you're re writing things. Matt was a jerk!
    I never took the time to go through and teach a dog all the tricks but I think there are a lot of them.
    Good luck on that China contest, I hope she wins ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Rose is a cutie! I wish Marie the best of luck on the contest in China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Marie stood up for herself and didn't let Matty pressure her into sex. And ewww behind a dumpster or something no less. That is NOT romantic on any level.

    Yay on getting a puppy. Now she has a friend. And oh...an internet romance. Hope she can get to meet him and he's not some made up person.

    ReplyDelete