Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Chef 1.2


So guess what, My trip to China was amazing! Bao, that's the guy I met online, met me at the airport and showed all the sites, I only got to spend a week there, but I spent every moment I could with Bao, I really think I'm in love with him. While I was there I got to see all the sights and try the local cuisine, and I just have to say how amazing the egg rolls are, I've never had anything so good
 Well before I was ready it was time to go back home. I was devastated to have to leave Bao, but he promised he would come and visit just as soon as he can, so I have that to look forward to.
Getting home and getting back in the routine was not easy, I miss Bao, we talk every day, and he's working on coming to visit, but I still miss him terribly.

A few months passed and Bao has finally been able to get everything together to come and visit, and I can't wait. The day he arrived was so great. I met him at the airport and he had a surprise for me, he proposed right then and there! I was so excited, I said yes right away, and we went straight down to the court house and got married.

We went back to my place, well I guess our place, and we spent the rest of the day together, just the two of us. It was heaven, I'm finally happy.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Marie and Bao on their engagement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Mari and Bao. Talk about a whirlwind love affair! I hope they're happy living in a big city together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how sweet. Congrats on the marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete