Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Chef 1.3

Marriage Isn't  exactly what I thought it would be, not that I'm not happy, but I just thought it would be different. Well not long after we got married I found out I was pregnant, I was so happy, although I wasn't as far along in my career as I wanted to be before we had kids, but oh well. 
Bao wasn't too thrilled when I told him the news , actually that would be an understatement, he was pretty angry, and just left to go hang out at the bar, he spends a lot of time there. I try to  keep up with my cooking, but it's not easy. I left my job since finding out I was pregnant, as I could no longer keep up with my duties. So I spend my days cleaning and playing with Rose since Bao spends most of his time out.



As the months passed Bao and I drifted further and further apart, we hardly speak and rarely see each other. When the day came for me to give birth, he couldn't even be bothered to come to the hospital with me, so I welcomed Ryu, my perfect baby boy into this word alone
The months passed and our anniversary came and went with out any recognition from Bao. He doesn't even spend any time with his son, it was becoming more and more obvious with each passing day that Bao never really loved me, he was just using me to stay in the country.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no :(....jerk. I can't believe he lead her on like that, married her just to stay in the US. Wow...I feel bad for Marie.

    Congrats on the baby boy.

    ReplyDelete