Thursday, October 8, 2015

Chef 1.4

"why are you so stupid Marie! All I ask was for you to keep the kid silent when I'm home, but you can't even do that!" Bao yelled at me. "I'm sorry Bao, he's teething, so he's a  bit cranky. Please don't be angry" I tried pleading with him, but it was no use. "Please don't yell Bao, you're scaring Ryu" "I don't care, I never even wanted a kid, it's your fault  you got pregnant to begin with" He hollered back. "You don't really mean that" I answered "Don't tell me what I mean, if I say it, then I mean it!" He yelled as he slapped me, throwing me back. As I fell to the ground, stunned, I watched as he walked out the door yet again.
                                     
                                      
 Hours past, and I just sat huddled in the corner sobbing and wondering how it came to this. All I ever wanted was to be loved, this was not how it was supposed to be. I had no choice, I had to do something for Ryu, this was not the life he deserved.
 So I gathered myself together, picked up my son, and made a call. "Hello, I'd like to buy a ticket out of here. Anywhere is fine, as long as it's far away from here. Riverview? Never heard of it, that will be perfect. Thank you"
So I loaded up my son, and what few belongings I had and we left Bridgeport and Bao for good. It's time for a fresh start, a real start, just the two of us.


5 comments:

  1. That son of a bitch slapped her. I'm glad she left him. I know that house in Riverview I have played in it often. That is a very good house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time I've ever use this house, but i do love it.

      Delete
  2. Good on her for leaving him behind!

    Welcome to Riverview! Hopefully things will be much better for the little family here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, a calm quiet life is all Marie wants for her family

      Delete
  3. That son of a bitch!!! Man, I can't believe he slapped her! Seriously...I'm glad Marie didn't stick around. She didn't need to stay in that environment and she really didn't need to keep her son in that place.

    She and Ryu will have a good life in Riverview. Get a divorce and hopefully, eventually she'll meat a good man.

    ReplyDelete