Thursday, June 23, 2016

Composer 4.1

~Tanner~


Bridgeport. What can I say, it's a city. I can't say I love it, won't say I hate it either.  It was Berlin's dream to move here, I just didn't want to stay home with mom and dad. Not that I would have minded getting to know dad some more, see he was presumed dead most of my life and just recently came back to us, it was pretty awesome having him back, though I don't think Berlin shares my feelings on that. Anyway mom, being a rock star, decided to go on an international  tour, something she kept putting off for Berlin and my sake. Dad went with her and for the next year, they will be touring all over the world. So that being the case I came here with Berlin. I work at a club here in town as a bartender, I'm pretty good at it too. The pay is nice, and the ladies are nicer. I decided long ago to have the most fun I can in life since it is so short, so I live everyday to the fullest. No long term plans for me, who knows what the future holds.

Berlin on the other hand has the next ten years of her life planned out. She's going to be a famous composer, and she's the kind of person that won't stop till she is either. Me I don't care for fame, I'd rather have fun without the whole world watching.

As soon as we moved here we pooled our money and bought a nice penthouse apartment, room for both of us without being crowded. We both needed jobs so we set out to get one, I scored a job at the first club I walked into, and Berlin got hired at the music company. When she got home she started working right away, she's so boring, sometimes I can't believe we're twins. I on the other hand went to one of the clubs in town, and spent my night drinking and chatting up the ladies. I stayed out all night going from one club to the next checking out the local scene. When I finally went home Berlin was leaving for work, I mumbled a good morning and headed to my room where I crashed. 
The good thing about my job was that I only had to work when they needed me, the rest of the time I was free to do whatever, which in my case usually meant hanging out at one of the clubs. One night at work I got to talking with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her name was Emily, and I made sure to get her number.

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your story and I am in love. So excited for the twins, though I have a feeling that Berlin's life plans won't turn out the way she has hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment! Just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete