Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Fae 5.3

Kai took to fatherhood like he'd done it before. It did not matter if they needed changing, feeding, or to just be held he was the first one there when they would begin to cry. I loved watching him with our babies. Our babies, I still couldn't get used to the fact I was a mother. I had never even thought of having children, I was going to be a dancer, then James happened. Now however, I couldn't imagine my life nay other way.

We quickly settled into a routine, I would garden, then eat breakfast with Kai, sleep for a few hours while he tended to the kids, then I would tend to the while he worked on his potions. It was definitely unconventional, but it worked for us.






Birthday's past and soon the twins were toddlers. They were the perfect mix of Kai and I. Rochelle had my hair and kai's eyes, and Sebastian had Kai's hair and my eyes. They were most definitely opposites.






No comments:

Post a Comment